Legacy cross-chain projects often face several challenges that hinder the seamless transfer of assets and data across blockchain networks. These challenges can be categorized into four primary characteristics:
- Speed - Users are bogged down by slow bridging speeds and the multiple swap sites needed to go from one chain to the next.
- Cost - Multiple transactions plus hidden bridging fees make cross-chain swaps too expensive.
- Scalability - Most current "solutions" have built their own intermediary blockchains. This creates long-term scalability issues and decentralization risks.
- Security - Bridges have proven to be exploitable due to developers using bulky code with a plethora of attack vectors.
CryptoLink enables the seamless transfer of assets and data across blockchain networks. Our platform offers innovative solutions that tackle the following four key characteristics:
- Speed - CryptoLink sends cross-chain messages at the speed of blockchain finality - we are fully optimized for each individual blockchain.
- Cost - We do not have any hidden fees or "gotcha" costs for any of our products.
- Scalability - CryptoLink scales with each blockchain by not using an intermediary chain.
- Security - We prioritize asset and data security by eliminating attack vectors wherever possible. For example - Asset bridging does not hold liquidity.